- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Welcome to a charming cottage style home with expansive views of Olympics and Pacific Northwest! With every season, embrace changing scenes with 180 degree views. This expansive home offers plenty of room to enjoy, live comfortably and flex space for every chapter of life. $250K invested to remodeling; kitchen, main floor, paint inside and out, radiant floors, custom cabinetry and media, refinished hardwoods, carpet, electrical and much more! Beautiful garden space. Close to Alki Beach, parks, North Admiral shops. Peaceful Cottage by the sea!
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1666926
- Area: West Seattle
- Bathrooms: 3 (1 full, 1 half, 1 three-quarter)
- Community: Alki
- County: King County
- Elementary School: Alki
- Flooring: Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- High School: West Seattle High
- Interior Square Footage: 2,622
- Junior High School: Madison Mid
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 5,000
- Lot Style: Alley, Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Property Type: Residential
- Style: Cape Cod
- Year Built: 1940
- Web ID: RGTTSQ
- Site Features: Patio, Sprinkler System
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Metal/Vinyl
- Heating / Cooling: Forced Air, Radiant
- Parking Type: Garage-Detached (1 Space)
- Roofing: Composition
- View: Mountain, Ocean, Sound
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $9,860
- Taxes (Year): 2020